Thursday, March 27, 2008

Smartboard Workshop

So Unlimited is presenting a workshop for our fellow interns on how to use the SmartBoard. Unlimited is looking at the different options and sees the option to record. Being the inquisitive (curious) person she is she clicks on record and begins yelling into the computer, "Hello!!! Testing! TESTING!" I turn in my seat and say, "What are you doing?" "It says record..." "No," I say as I shake my head, walk over to the SmartBoard, pick up a pen and begin writing on the board. Meanwhile, back in LaLa Land, Unlimited is still yelling into the computer, her face directly in front of the monitor. Ahhh, thanks Unlimited for the hearty laugh...

1 comment:

Unlimited said...

In my own defense, it had been a VERY long day, and it was only Silly and I in the room at the time...

Laughing until we had tears ... priceless.