Friday, August 29, 2008

Best School Ever!

I'm not going to lie. I was excited about my new job at a new school, but a part of me was a little worried that something might go wrong, that I wouldn't fit in with my team, or the community was going to be hard for me to become part of, or that the community would be one that I didn't like.

Well after this week (and especially the past 2 days) I know I have nothing to worry about. Everyone has been so incredibly helpful, kind, thoughtful, and considerate. When I say everyone I mean everyone. I am so excited to be a part of this community. I feel like I fit in and that I am going to have a wonderful time at this school. I want to thank everyone who went above and beyond the call of duty. I am so full of joy that I can't even think what else I want to say right now. Just that I'm thankful and very appreciative to work at such a wonderful place. If I think of more I'll add it...

1 comment:

organized chaos said...

Good luck on Tuesday!! I'm so glad you're blogging so we can keep up with you. Love the new classroom. Can't wait to hear all about it!