Sunday, February 10, 2008

How I Got My Blog Name

Someone asked me about this and then recommended that I post my answer. So here you go:

When I started this blog I couldn't think up a name...I was playing around with different things and somehow I thought about silly corn, like "corny" as in a corny joke, I tend to be a big fan of those.

Then I thought of a farmer seeing the word "corn" and reading this blog but being very confused b/c it's nothing about corn.

And then Charlotte's Web inspired "That's some _______" again with the farmer theme. Let me just say it was one crazy brainstorming afternoon.

I picked it as a joke, but the more I think about it the more it fits. Corn will pretty much grow no matter what, but if you take good care of it, you'll get a better crop; kinda like students.

No comments: