Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another One Goes By....

The following idea came from Snippety Gibbet.
Put your playlist on shuffle and answer only with song titles that come up.

1. What does next year have in store for me? Rain, Yoko Kanno

2. What does your love life look like? Is It Any Wonder, Keane

3. What do I say when life gets hard? Top of the World, Shonen Knife

4. What song will I dance to at my wedding? Ain't No Other Man, Christina Aguliera

5. What do you want to do as a career? My Hero, Foo Fighters

6. Your favorite saying? Harder to Breathe, Maroon 5

7. What do you think of your parents? Whip It, Devo

8. Where would you go on a first date? Bad Day, Daniel Powter

9. Drug of choice? I Just Can't Wait to Be King, The Lion King

10. Describe yourself. Velvet, Toadies

11. What is the thing I like doing most? Falling Faster, Metallica

12. The song that best describes the president? The Kids Aren't Alright, Offspring

13. How will I die? Let Me Be Your Wings, Thumbelina

14. The song that will be played at your funeral? The Eternal Vow, Dun

15. The song you'll put as the subject? Another One Goes By, The Walkmen

.....Try it for yourself....what will you get?

1 comment:

Snippety Gibbet said...

hehehehehe........you have some hilarious ones! Isn't it weird how some of the song titles make so much sense as the answers.